[Wolves] Fwd: Ubuntu 14.04 Nvidia upgrade woes

Dave dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 8 22:31:34 UTC 2014

Hi Andy,
It's been a while since I posted anything on the Wolves list!
I had the same issue with the Sony Vaio VGC-V2M I still have, but I no
longer use it, because the 331 drivers are so terrible in both Unity and
GNOME 3, I went and purchased a new PC, with a GTX-650 GPU by Nvidia,
and now I run the GTX-750ti which runs as sweet as a nut, and so does
the GTX-650, but I do have this said GPU up for grabs.

Have you tried the PPA by XSWAT? I know that they keep the legacy
drivers on there.

Dave

      "Message Sent using a Intel Core i5 Desktop powered by Linux!"