[Wolves] Hello from Phil @ Fernhill Linux Project

Phil Jackson philjackson316 at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:06:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, my name is Phil, my preferred distro is Ubuntu and I just want
to say hello to the group
I have recently moved to Wolverhampton and joined the Wolves LUG a few days.
Unfortunately I wont be able to make any of the meetings for the next few
months (until November) due to prior commitments.
I moved here from South Wales where I set up and ran a small project
promoting Linux and Open Source software.
It was quite popular and there are quite a lot of people running Ubuntu &
Lubuntu in that area now, I hope to set up something similar here at some
point. I am currently starting to update the guides on, and planning to
overhaul the old website at FernhillLinuxProject.com
<http://www.fernhilllinuxproject.com/>, before starting anything else. If
anyone would like to help or get involved, let me know, I will be at the
first meeting in November.  :o)