[Wolves] Website

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Jun 5 14:08:39 UTC 2014

On 5 June 2014 13:03, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The website has now been upgraded to Drupal 7 with a new theme.  Please
> take a look and let me have any feedback.

I'm sat in exactly the same position I was 15 years ago when I did that
wolf image.  It was from a stock bit of clip art and I spent about a day
making it ours by redrawing various bits of it using a Toshiba laptop and a
tablet.  I was booted into windows at the time (uni work stuff) and used
Fireworks to do the editing.

I think I am also responsible for called Ron ancient and saying Adam
prefers Linux to people after dismissing his whole pop star career in a
later version of the web site.

Good job I'm not responsible for it now or I'd have slandered even more
people ;)

sparkes