[Wolves] Planet Wolves

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:06:06 UTC 2014

No complaints from me, Ron.  As long as we have the same
functionality, i.e. a way of being able to hold/show information or
items of interest to the LUG then I see no problem.  I presume any
additions (write ups, how to's etc) would be submitted to yourself?

Take care.

On 13 June 2014 07:28, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone feel any strong emotional attachment to Planet Wolves?
> http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/planet/
>
> I am considering replacing it with the Drupal built in aggregator
> http://www.wolveslug.org.uk/aggregator which I have configured to use
> the same sources.
>
> If you compare the two, it looks like the current planet is missing new
> posts in some cases, which leads me to suspect that it needs an update.
>
> --
> Ron Wellsted
> ron at wellsted.org.uk http://www.wellsted.org.uk
> Call Sign: M0RNW, Linux Counter No. 202120

Kevan
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire