[Wolves] Roku 2 XS & minidlna & Universal Media Server

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:41:45 UTC 2014

A thought...  try changing the permissions on one single media file in
one of the designated folders.  Give it read & write access to users,
group and others.  I know PLEX needs to be able to write to the files
when it designates meta data.  It may be the same with UMS and
miniDLNA.

Kevan
Linux user #373362
Staffordshire