[Wolves] Alas poor Trog, I knew him well.

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Oct 29 15:32:35 UTC 2014

On 29 October 2014 15:24, Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:

> On 29/10/14 15:18, Stephen Parkes wrote:
>
>  Martin - why do you want to know?
>>

> No idea, just been bugging me for a couple of days.
>
>  The obvious place to look lists his proper name, an address in Oldbury
>> and a 0121 phone number that took me seconds to find. ;)
>>

> OK, and where was that smart arse? /me shakes the fist of indignation.

If I tell you that everybody will know the poor blokes phone number and
address and if he wanted that he'd have posted it to all of us :)  I've got
no idea why those script kiddies think doxing somebody shows skill.  We all
leave so much information around in the digital age it's not hard to prove
it...

£45,500! in July 1998 - you  must be made of money mate ;)

He appears to be alive and kicking, called Martin and still on the top half
of the planet.

Steve