[Wolves] Christmas Get-Together

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 23:13:14 UTC 2015

Numeric Dyslexia Ron 12th not the 23th  obviously translated one key to the right although some one should of noticed that it was the 12th in the body of the mail (and there is no such thing as the 23th of course )
John A

"
 OK a few of you mentioned the idea of having a social in December Stuart has proposed meeting up for a few pints at the Cock(7pm) on Saturday the 12th of December then moving down into Wellington for a curry .
Shout up if  you  fancy popping round"     From: Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk>