[Wolves] Christmas Get-Together

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 21:45:21 UTC 2015

On 5 December 2015 at 18:38, Chris Ellis <chris at intrbiz.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Alex Willmer <alex at moreati.org.uk> wrote:
> > Place your votes
> >
> > On 4 December 2015 at 23:04, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
> >> We can either:
> >> A. Join Shropshire LUG on Sat 12th for a beer at The Cock, then curry
> at The Wellington
> >
> > +1 Alex
>    +1 Chris E. (Sat works well for me and will be at SLUG xmas thing)
> >
> >> or
> >>
> >> B. Do our own thing, probably in the New Year

+1 Ad  - not against joining Shrops LUG but I can't do this weekend as I'm
at another Christmas meal. Additionally, I wonder if there are others
living on the opposite side of Wolves to Shrops who might have come but
won't now due to distance. That said, if such people exist, this is their
opportunity to speak up...

Ad