[Wolves] Whence the ASCII armoured gpg signatures?

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Mon Jan 5 15:45:43 UTC 2015

On Mon, 05 Jan 2015 15:34:54 +0000
Peter Cannon <dick_turpin at archlinux.us> wrote:

> On 05/01/15 14:33, Alex Willmer wrote:
> > Iain and Ron,
> >
> > I just noticed you're both signing emails with MIME encoding, as
> > At a glance Ron switch around April last year, and Iain Sept 2013.
> >
> > Was this a conscious decision you made? If so what motivated it?
> > Do you do the same for all your emails? Or do you still sometimes
> > use ASCII armoured?
> >
> > Inquisitively, Alex
> >

> Just so it's on record: I don't care either way. :-)

I'm guessing at different plugin/email client, I know Ron went distro
hopping but would most likely install thunderbird so I assume a
change to the default plugin maybe? As for Iain well it's Iain it's
probably a php thing or again an evolution/thunderbird plugin change :)

--
You Make It, I'll Break It!

I Love My Job :)

http://www.canonical.com