[Wolves] An interesting Video

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Thu Jan 22 12:52:23 UTC 2015

On 21/01/2015 20:39, Ron Wellsted wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oB28ksiIo

At the risk of getting rick-rolled, I watched this and vaguely recall
watching it a few years ago. It is interesting.

It does open up a useful technical question though. What do you use for
device tracking in the event of theft?

Like all of us, I have several Andoid and Linux devices. I used Prey on
my Linux machines a few years ago but it got on my nerves. It kept
sending me unnecessary emails.

I saw there was a version of Prey for Android, but also loads of others.
I know you can do remote lock, wipe and locate on Android but it would
be nice to get pics of the perp to show the rozzers and it doesn't help
me on PCs, so I wondered what other people are using.

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org/