[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at "The Moon Under Water"

J. R. Haigh james.r.haigh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:03:17 UTC 2015

On 8 July 2015 10:37:57 BST, Andy Wootton <andy.wootton at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 07/07/15 14:00, Adam Sweet wrote:
>> Wed 08 Jul 2015/19:30 - 23:00
>>
>> 53-55 Lichfield St
>> Wolverhampton
>> West Midlands
>> WV1 1EQ
>>
>> http://osm.org/go/eux65jDt5--?m=
>>
>> Eat, Drink and talk Linux
>>
>> Goes:
>> a. Ron Wellsted
>> b. Iain Cuthbertson
>> c. Ad
>>
>> Late/Maybe:
>>

>> NoGoes:
>>
>> a. Alex
>> b. Chris E. - in London starting new job (splitter!)
>c. Woo - I'm long over-due for a LUG meeting but attending 1st meeting
>of Open Rights Group in Birmingham (on Meetup, Splitter 2?)
d. James – I'm in Abergynolwyn, Wales for cycling/walking up mountains and going to the beach. (No signal on EE where we're staying and only Vodafone has signal at about 45kb/s GPRS!)

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Ignore the underscore indentation; they are a crude workaround for K-9 Mail messing about with whitespace.