[Wolves] ansible issue

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Tue Jun 23 18:40:31 UTC 2015

Hi All

Some of you may know I built a cluster from four Rasbian Raspberry Pi's. I have been managing them with ansible. I have a playbook and this command for example ansible all -s -m shell -a 'apt-get -y update' was working fine up until about a month ago. Now I get:

peter at FrankenPi-01.local | FAILED => Missing become password
peter at FrankenPi-02.local | FAILED => Missing become password

However FrankenPi-03.local and 4 succeed.

On all the pi's I am in sudo

ssh passwordless login has been setup

All four pi's are effectively cloned.

I'm not convinced it's a bug otherwise all four would not execute. Any ideas?