[Wolves] ?????Netiquette????

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 3 11:05:59 UTC 2015

 To be honest I don't think Ron's email was predominantly about netiquette.It was unfortunate to have this as the first comment in the email.
Imagine you have a group where Ron knocks out an email about turning up and having a nice social once a fortnight, not much goes on otherwise. Now it's got to a point that most can't even be bothered to turn up to have a drink (be glad breathing is indeed automatic!! :) )).
There is little or no traffic other than this, just think of all that interesting stuff that's going on but no one comments on.However the moment "Netiquette" was mentioned we get a vast trail of opinion.
Personally I'm not terribly worried about "netiquette" I'm more worried about content and communication amongst members which is sadly lacking. After all with no content "netiquette" is no more than unicorn droppings!!