[Wolves] ?????Netiquette????

Richard Barker rtbarker2004 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:54:17 UTC 2015

<quote>
If you want to *Top Post* go and use Windows because that is the default behavior with Outlook. People talk after one another so it goes without saying that your reply should be *after* what someone written not before.
</quote>

It's not just Outlook, I'm replying from my BlackBerry and it defaulted to doing a top reply. It'd be good if there was a mail client that supported setting it per recipient. If anyone knows of one, or of a Thunderbird plugin, then that'd be nice to have.

<quote>
P.S. Blame Google for the list being quiet, gone are they days, to a certain extent, when we needed help from 'someone in the know' these days with Google we're all in the know.
</quote>

That's stopped me from posting on more than one occasion. Having said that, I've had times where the "University of Google" has failed me previously, which means I keep my own notes in Evernote.