[Wolves] A Material Design inspired GNU/Linux distro

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 12:24:55 UTC 2015

On 03/11/15 15:40, Richard Barker wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I ‎saw this and thought one or more of us might find it interesting?
> I've been looking at making a Material Design inspired website, so this
> piqued my interest.
>
>http://papyros.io/

Interesting. Unsurprisingly I guess, it looks like ChromeOS.

It will be interesting to take a look when there's a release. While I
didn't like that everything is a web app in ChromeOS (I'm not sure I
have any valid reasons for that), it is a great deal cleaner than Unity
and it's always bugged me that we've basically been using a Windows 95
desktop clone ever since err... 1995.

Ad