[Wolves] Double dip into the Linux Fun Tub of Life :P

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 11:32:09 UTC 2015

 If you  manage two days on the trot,  remember you are all welcome down at the Shropshire Lug meetings the latest is Thursday 29th at the Cock Hotel Wellington, Award winning Beer, food and Penguin Talk what could be better :)
https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/october-meeting-motion-security-software-for-linux/
|   |
| October Meeting - Motion security software for Linux Lee has once again kindly volunteered to demonstrate the Motion Capture software   With all  the interest on the list towards home automation and security  builds ... |
|  |
| View on shropshirelug.wordpr... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Sorry I haven't been coming to the Wolves LUG meetings recently I'm stuck away working  but hope to be back soon

John A