[Wolves] CANCELED - LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield

David Maydew dave_maydew at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 30 18:09:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Many thanks for the replies, and look forward to meeting you all, and I
know my one Step Lad is really hooked on Linux in a big way. Around the
home, I've set up a Media Centre PC running Plex under Ubuntu 14.04LTS
which streams the music etc, to all the mobile devices and Laptops in
the bedrooms etc., and as the Media PC is connected to the 42" TV that
gets used for Games via Steam, and you guessed it, also MAME too.

The Laptops are a Acer 5920 (Fiancée’s), Toshiba L450D (Stepson Two's)
and a HP620 (Stepson One's), with the Step Daughter getting her own
laptop shortly, and she's already said she wants to run what Step Dad
and the rest of the family use, and she's only 8!!

As for the swearing, the lads are used to it, their ages are 13 & 14,
and we've caught them using it a few times... Tut Tut!!

Anyway, will be nice to meet Ron once again, as the last time I saw Ron
was at the Wolverhampton Amateur Radio Club, another club I'm going to
get the lads to go to, as I'm teaching them the Foundation Course! All
this with the imminent birth of my first child... I love to keep myself
busy...

See you all soon...

Dave - Live Long and Prosper the Linux Way

       "Email sent using a HP Elitebook 8440p Powered by Linux!!"