[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield

J. R. Haigh james.r.haigh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:22:46 UTC 2015

Oops, forgot to refresh my email so I didn't see the others. Also, I'm having much trouble getting there! My phone's battery isn't lasting and I don't know the way. I also went in the wrong direction for 2 or 3 minutes on the Stafford Road before realising that I was going the wrong way, at which point my phone died and I've had to stop at a place called The Gatehouse where they've kindly lent me a charger. Please can someone email me their mobile number off-list? Also, is there still any chance of food? Does anyone have a MicroUSB charger? (I forgot mine.)

On 16 September 2015 16:33:28 BST, Adam Sweet <adamsweet at gmail.com> wrote:
>Wed 16 Sep 2015/19:30 - 23:00
>Trying another Wetherspoons.
>Re-sending as the first appears to have been swallowed by a passing
>quantum black hole.
>http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-royal-tiger#
>
>41-43 The High Street
>Wednesfield
>West Midlands
>WV11 1ST
>
>http://osm.org/go/euzQda~6w--?m=&node=260118166
>
>Eat, Drink and talk Linux
>
>Goes:
>a. Ron Wellsted
>
>Late/Maybe:
>
>a. parkes - since I could walk home along the canal in 10 mins I might
>manage to pop in for a swift half.
b. James – eta. about 22 o'clock as I haven't done that route before (I didn't even know that Wolverhampton station has a northeast exit until I looked at OsmAnd just now). Will they still be serving food by then?
Actually that isn't true. There's a subway from the front carpark, but only 1 exit from the station. I went on the road and missed the turning just to the west of the station.

>NoGoes:
>a. lex
Heh, I like what you did there. :-)
>b. Ad - Sorry, been meaning to say I can't make tonight.

Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.