[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at "The Royal Tiger" - Wednesfield

J. R. Haigh james.r.haigh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 22:32:06 UTC 2015

Okay, well at least I know where it is now. After the ring road it's very straightforward (pretty much literally, save a couple of slight left turns). I was in The Gatehouse for nearly an hour, and only put 12% on my battery. I spent a lot of that time studying the map and copying some of it onto a tiny piece of paper (yay, paper!), but didn't actually use it at all after setting off, I just went the whole way from memory.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.