[Wolves] Sugestion for a server

Parminder Singh Chauhan parminder at balpreet.com
Wed Aug 3 12:54:12 UTC 2016

I know lots of people on wolves lug deals with server. I need a help.

At my work we have three windows computer and I use one old computer as a
file server. Internet is through wireless router.

File server has  ClearOS installed on it. For the moment it is working fine
although it is bit slow.

I want to put a reasonable server and use as gateway for internet and
manage window machine as well as serving files.

What are my options and if anybody supply servers for small company like
ours.

Parminder Chauhan