[Wolves] LIST - at last it's the Christmas get-together (2015)

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:54:32 UTC 2016

I have booked Red Leaf for 8:00 pm on Wednesday, 17th February 2016 for
our 2015 Christmas get-together.  They have a wide, varied menu with
plenty of dietary information (Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, etc.)

http://redleafworldbuffet.co.uk/
28 -32 High Street
West Bromwich
Birmingham
B70 6JT

http://osm.org/go/euzGfZf6V--?layers=N&m=

I have booked the table in my name, I would like to be able to confirm
numbers by next Weekend so, now I need you to let me know if you will be
coming or not (+ anyone else who will be with you).

Goes:

a. Ron Wellsted + 1
b. Re-LoaD
c. Amo