[Wolves] DIsability work for me and raspberry pi google cloud printer server

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 14:39:10 UTC 2016

it my disabilty that lets me down , it all over the place now so i
could not hold down a trad job i think  but maybe i am wrong , maybe
there somebody out there that needs me but i can't find them. the
jobcentre wants me to do low skill stuff which is not on my radar and
never done anything like this befoer with customers or retails out of
work for 20 years now , not very hopefully that i will find a job with
such a big gap on my cv.t no

my english is really bad. i have no computer degree. i just fall threw
the cracks all the time.
my disaiblity is a mytsery to science/biology something to do with the
muscle fuel but it very vague so DWP thinks i am lying my back teeth
off.
anyway playing with raspberry pi doing cup server for myself and
sister in the future.
it working well with google cloud printer connector app/module (not
sure how it does it but it sort of wraps around the cup printer server
and makes them availalbe in googel chrome )

this is what i am followed -
https://matthew.mceachen.us/blog/add-google-cloudprint-wifi-access-to-your-older-printer-with-a-raspberry-pi-1342.html

mark