[Wolves] OTT:for sale - tivo series 1 box working order

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 11:37:26 UTC 2016

hi

 i thought i offer it here first before putting it on ebay.

series 1 tivo pvr box with remote

comes with spare hard drive (all ready to plug in)

and a spare Power Supply

i will send pics anyone interested.

sensible offers or swaps for a PC or something similar in values terms.

i think i my have networking card in it too not 100% but there is
extra lead coming out of the back of it that looks like network cable.

here similar one being sold on ebay - i would guess its worth around £50

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thomson-TiVo-TurboNET-card-Series-1-HDD-Freeview-TV-120Gb-New-remote-/321983621425?hash=item4af7b82931:g:yIcAAOSwqrtWoP9t

bit more money towards my car replacment fund.