[Wolves] Turmeric was [ how do i get grub to switch to external monitor]

Stephen Welch stephen at welchspace.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 10:29:11 UTC 2016

On 27/01/16 14:04, Kevanf1 wrote:
> By the way, I feel your pain (quite literally) on the disability
> front.  I've not been able to work since the end of 2000.  I have
> chronic arthritis which is rapidly worsening.  All I can say is to
> keep looking to the good side of things.  Try not to dwell on the
> negatives in life which I do fully understand is not an easy to do
> even though it is easy to say...
HI Kevan :-)

I hope you are well.  Listen I have had a few health issues recently.
I'm 44 and Ive had one hip replacement and will be due another soon.  I
have wear in all three compartments of the left knee and it hurts a
little when I change gear - I think I have a few year left on this one
yet though :-)

Anyway leading up to my fist hip op I was cramming all sort of drugs
down me to keep the pain off super strength Paracetamol, Ibuprofen,
another type of ibuprofen which is very good and does not have all the
nasty side affects of normal  over the counter Ibuprofen - but I cant
remember what its called!

Edit ( just remembered its Naproxen)

Anyway enough about me I'm like an old Labrador with bad hips!  And this
leads me onto Turmeric.

Out walking the dog one day and as you do got chatting to the fellow dog
walkers and it was mentioned she was giving Turmeric to help her dog
with hip pain! She said there a group on Facebook.  So on I go to check
it out and realise it is also VERY good for humans.  For a start it as
around 6 natural anti-inflammatory in it.

So all the benefits of pain relief without any of the side effects.
Then you read some more about it and by god its bloody good for
virtually everything bar in-growing toe nails.

Here is a link, but head over the various Facebook groups to hear the
stories of people who have been in chronic pain and the relief that
taking Turmeric has given them!!

http://www.turmericlife.com.au/turmeric-for-humans/ (I think this guy
started one of the FB groups)

Any way I started with a bottle of tablets and now I make my own with
coffee bean molds. The FB groups have the recipe.  Black pepper, Coconut
oil and .... Turmeric!

Don't get me started on the health benefits of Coconut oil!!  Ha.

No more knee pain now! I hope this helps you out.

Stephen