[Wolves] Turmeric was [ how do i get grub to switch to external monitor]

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Jan 28 10:39:14 UTC 2016

On 28 January 2016 at 10:29, Stephen Welch <stephen at welchspace.co.uk> wrote:

> Edit ( just remembered its Naproxen)

I ended up with abdominal pains with Naproxen which is strange because its
licenced use in the EU is for period pain. :)  I took it for about 3 years
before I had to stop.  I think I did pretty well lasting from 17 to just
before my 40th not taking pain relief for my arthritis.  I was diagnosed
with it at 14 and at one point the doctors thought I'd need new knees by my
30's but I think being a complete dick and ignoring all their advice on
slowing down might have bought me a few extra years even if it has come
with lots of pain from the sports injuries I picked up.

> .... Turmeric!

I might give this a go and report back.  Currently I take Co-Codamol for my
arthritis and obviously anything that reduces the amount of opiates my
liver has to deal with has to be good.

Currently about 23 stone though so just dropping the 5 stone I've put on
the last 6 years is going to help as well.  :)

Steve