[Wolves] Fwd: Updates from ‘Campaign against Mass Surveillance in the UK’

Andy D'Arcy Jewell andy at wild-flower.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 20:52:17 UTC 2016

On 08/06/16 16:19, Peter Cannon via Wolves wrote:

> Good God man. Has nobody heard of Google URL shortener? :-)
Sorry, I was just forwarding (Ron did warn me it might get messed up).

Yes, heard of them, but honestly I've never used them... privacy
concerns, beacons and all that, you know old boy.

Got to take issue with the "good god" bit though. Never thought of it
that way, more like if it were a real person, it would be considered a
dangerous psychopath and locked up.

:-D

-AndyDJ