[Wolves] sister after a cheap linux computer

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 15:50:46 UTC 2016

On 14/06/16 16:39, Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint via Wolves wrote:
> anyone know if this would make a good cheap linux computer , i am not
> really up to date with latest specs. looks good from reading it.
> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-dc7900-Desktop-PC-Core-2-Duo-2-6Ghz-2GB-RAM-250Gb-DVD-RW-/121988125175?hash=item1c670f11f7:g:e1gAAOSw9VZXOX~d
>
> anyone got a place there go for a cheap computers in west mids? i know
> there a place in halesown but can't remember the name to search on
> google , i used them about 10 years ago.

Hey Mark -

I emailed you off list about 2 weeks ago offering you a 4 core intel i5
with 16gb of RAM and 2 SATA disks... it's in full working condition and
is quite silent when running.

There's nothing wrong with it - it's just not being used.

It doesn't have a CD/DVD drive.

It doesn't have wifi.

It does have USB / onboard sound / graphics / ethernet.

thanks,

David.