[Wolves] is society doing enough to understand child and technology

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 07:32:13 UTC 2016

my sister does a lot of youth work volunteer and as paid employer.

she really interested in how children use technology in a novel way.
We just can't image what the world is going to look like in 10/20years
time. How much technology will be even more embedding into your lifes
or even in  our body.

there been a sort of silent revolution of technology that we do not
notice that we are becoming more n more geeky..

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/childhood-in-the-digital-age?utm_campaign=Share+Links&utm_medium=futurelearn-run_details&utm_source=facebook