[Wolves] OT recycling old computers n servers , how does the wee work?

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 10:11:50 UTC 2016

i been told by a local computer company that they have to send there
old customer servers off too be stripped down cos of the EU Wee regs?

any ideas how i could get my hands on the servers without breaking any
laws about recycling and end of life issues.

I have a friend that wants to learn more about sql server and needs a
cheap server & reporting services etc (from me) too do the learning on
and hopefully save the NHS his employer stacks of money and time cos
they still in the dark ages doing database stuff with the help of
excel and manual moving data around in that tool that they seem to
love with a passion.
They no chance of moving them off sql server its an impossible dream
will never happen.

mark croft