[Wolves] Free Software book clearance sale

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Thu Sep 15 07:30:01 UTC 2016

If you are interested in any of the titles please contact MSF directly,
not me.

Manchester Free Software (MFS) are selling the following Free Software
books at the clearance price of £5 each.  For the ones you want to buy
(or look at) we can bring to Software Freedom Day in Manchester on Saturday:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2016/UK/Manchester

If you can make it to Manchester another time then we can arrange a meet
up to do the sale.

If you can't make it to Manchester any time soon then how to get the
money to us including P&P and arrangements are left as an exercise for
the purchaser.

Books:

Debugging with GDB: The GNU Source Level Debugger for GDB Version 5.1.1
Softback

Emacs Lisp Revised Second Edition
Softback

FLEX: The Lexical Scanner Generator. Edition 1.03 for Flex Version 2.3.7
Softback, Ringbound
1993

GNU C Library System and Network Applications for glibc version 2.3.x
Hardback
2004

GNU C Library Applications Fundamentals for glibc version 2.3.x
Hardback
2004

GNU Emacs Manual Fifteenth Edition for GNU Emacs version 21
Softback

GNU Make for version 3.79.1
Softback

GNU MDK (GNU MIX Development Kit) Revised First Edition
Softback

GNU Radius
Softback
2003