[Wolves] Fwd: OggCamp 17 has been announced

Peter Cannon dick_turpin at archlinux.us
Wed Mar 8 10:05:49 UTC 2017

On 07/03/17 08:32, Ron Wellsted via Wolves wrote:
> Forwarded from the lugmaster list:
>
> Hi all,
>
> OggCamp '17 was announced last week. It will be on 19th and 20th August
> in Canterbury.
>
> OggCamp is the largest Free Culture [1] conference in the UK and this is
> the 8th event run by the team.
>
> For tickets, more details about the venue, accommodation plans etc,
> please go to http://oggcamp.org
>
> [1] Free Culture includes Free/Open Source Software, Open Data, Creative
> Commons, Open Hardware and Maker environments.
>
> Any issues or queries, please address them to me, as I'm one of the
> organisers.

I'm not going this time. It will be the second LugRadio/OggCamp event I've missed. :-(

I'm saving myself for FOSDEM in 2018 as it's on my bucket list.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."