[Wolves] Raspberry Pi Jam - mac Birmingham

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Mar 16 16:37:55 UTC 2017

On 16 March 2017 at 16:25, Andy Wootton via Wolves <
wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> birmingham.io has a Maker page and people doing things with Pi.

Shows how disconnected I am with the tech scene since stopping work in Brum
I'd never heard of birmingham.io but I do know many of the little avatars
from other things that I have attended over the years.  :)

There is also Urban Hax in Walsall that might be interested in hearing
about it if anybody is involved with them.  If I had any time to myself at
all I'd have popped along at some point but if I don't have half an hour
every two weeks to meet you lot in a pub 15 mins walk from my front door
there is little chance of me getting out and seeing anyone new.

sparkes