[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] Talk by Chris Elis--Thursday 27thJuly 19:30 Creative Java Script learn JS what do you want to see

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 01:06:13 UTC 2023

 Invite forwarded to WLUG, come along if you can ...Cheers

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: John Alexander <acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk>To: John Alexander via Shropshire <shropshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>Sent: Saturday, 22 July 2023 at 02:03:02 BSTSubject: Re: [Shropshire] Talk by Chris Elis--Thursday 27thJuly 19:30 Creative Java Script learn JS what do you want to see
  AOnly a week and I thought I would start early so you can throw some ideas regarding what you may like to see in the talk ?
Hands up whos going ...any interesting points you may like to raise?!

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

|  |
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video an...

 Talk by Chris Elis--Thursday 27thJuly 19:30 Creative Java Script learn JS  what do you want to see

Guys and gals please reply to this thread wih any things you would particularly want to learn
John A
SLUG's privacy policy  https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/join/
Or email joinslug at exae.net to request removal