[Wolves] Wolves LUG Amending Meeting times /days/frequency

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:11:42 UTC 2023

Hi all,

We are moving the weekly Wednesday Wolves LUG Meetings to the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month. These will alternate being between In Person (The Royal Tiger, Wednesfield) and Virtual meetings.

I'll send out the invite for this weeks In Person Meeting shortly.

August and November this year have 5 Thursdays so we will look at organising a meal during those months (Red Leaf, West Bromwich has been suggested for August).

Thanks

Amo