[Worcs] CAN I TRUST YOU HONESTLY?

isioma kone isi_oma01 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 11:14:48 BST 2005

Dear Friend,
I am ISIOMA KONE, the first daughter of late CHIEFJOSEPH KONE, from Mende
district in Sierra Leone.I got your Contact through the world online\internet network.My source of your contact gave me the courage and Confidence to contact you about this very delicate matter. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to Seek your assistance to transfer our cash of Ten million eight hundred thousand dollars ($10,800,000) now deposited in a Security Company to you in your country.

SOURCE OF THE MONEY:
My late father, CHIEF JOSEPH KONE, a native of Mende district in the Northern province of Sierra Leone, was the general Manager of The National Mining Co-operation (N.M.C.) Freetown. According to my father,this money was the income accrued from mining Co-operations over draft and minor sales. Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels
forces of major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of the Civilian Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels.

My father had already made arrangement for his family (my mother, my younger brother and myself) to be evacuated, with our personal effects .My father deposited the money in the Security Company for the safe custody until after the war when he will join us.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the mining co- operation was one of the targets looted and destroyed. My father including other top Government functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.As a result of my father death, and with the news of my uncles involvement in an air crash in January our hope of survival was completely dashed.

The untimely deaths caused my mother heart failure and other related complications of which she has been suffering fom all these years.She died in the hospital just after we have spent a lot of money on her.

Now my younger brother and myself(I am 24 and he is 18) are alone in this strange country suffering without any care or help.Without any relatives, we are now like refugees and orphans. Our only hope now is in you and the money deposited in the  Security Company.We cant go back to Sierra Leone even after peace have been restored because We don?t know what will happen to us as its the murderers that are now in power.

To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the following ways.
To assist me transfer this money from the Security Company to you in your country

To make a good arrangement for a joint business Investment on our
behalf in your country and you,the caretaker.

To secure a college for my younger brother and myself in your country to
further our education.

And to make arrangement for our travel with you to Your country after
you have transferred this fund.

Most importantly, the whole documents issued to my late father after deposit in the Security Company are all in my custody. Please I am waiting for your urgent response on this matter as its then contact me through my private email:isi_oma01 at yahoo.com
Expecting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and God bless you.

Best regards.

ISIOMA KONE(for the family)