[Worcs] Lets get our Lug active again

Will Bickerstaff will at thebickerstaffs.net
Mon Aug 9 19:11:26 UTC 2010

Franks band is playing in Worcester old rec on Friday, 20th August. I
plan to meet with Frank and anyone else who wants to come along and have
a general chat about Worc's lug (and a good night out).

> I've stuck #worcslug in my irc auto connect list, so will pop in
> whenever I log on to IRC. I do tend to drift in and out of IRC
though;
> Although not really an IRC regular, Narrf is my nickname on Freenode.

Cool may come across you there lookout for 'Thingymebob', double check
your config as its ##worcslug You should get a topic when you connect
something like

        'Discussion area for Linux users or anyone interested in
        discovering Linux in the Worcestershire area. Feel free to chip
        in if you think you can help our lug.'

or you'll always be all on your own. All though I generally have XChat
open I'm not always watching it so you may need to ping me to get my
attention.

> For my part I'm more than happy for you to take over as lugmaster -
> again happy to assist where I can.

Thanks Stuart your support is assistance is appreciated.