[Worcs] A bit of a result from Excalibur who run local computer fairs

Will Bickerstaff will at thebickerstaffs.net
Mon Sep 6 20:18:48 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simon Lambert >> Excalibur Fairs <simon at excaliburcomputerfairs.co.uk>
Date: Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: Trade Enquiry
To: admin at lug.worcester-county.org

Hi there,
We would be glad to support you on your promotion and we are happy to
give you a complementary table inside the fair for the next three
shows. We are just confirming dates at the moment and will advise
accordingly.
In return we would ask that you recommend our fairs to all your members.
Best regards,
Simon

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 9:30 AM, admin at lug.worcester-county.org