[Worcs] September meeting

Will Bickerstaff will.bickerstaff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:09:54 UTC 2010

With software freedom day fast approaching (Fri 17), and our last get
together being a few weeks ago, I'm suggesting we arrange another
meeting. As we are currently without a venue, recommendations for
somewhere in Worcester City centre are welcome. If someone can suggest
somewhere that has the following, It's not a long list, and absolutely
not a requirement (except the beer thing) yet, it would be ideal.

1. Wireless access they'll allow us to use
2. Beer
3. Ideally a quiet room / area we can set ourselves.

I can approach the venue and speak to them about regular meetings if
you can send some contact details. We decided at the last meeting that
we would aim for midweek, when most potential venues are normally
welcome of extra trade.

Exact date for the meeting is open to discussion, we'll confirm on a
day when most can attend. As we aren't really established enough yet
to organise something for SFD we should probably just get together
somewhere the week after (w/c 20th). Would be nice to see some of the
new user signups there as well.

Agenda for the next meeting will be:

1. Regular venue progress.
2. Have a drink.
2. Add anything you would like to discuss when you reply.