[Worcs] Hello!

Narrf stuart.parkington at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:07:26 UTC 2010

Hi Matt,

Welcome to our little, fledgling group! We hope to locate a venue and
arrange our next meeting reasonably soon, so hope you'll be able to make
it. If you haven't found it already, we have a website at
http://lug.worcester-county.org/ and a few of us pop in/out of
##worcslug channel on irc.freenode.net if you fancy popping in for a chat.

Regards,
Stuart