[Worcs] Hello!

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 19:21:42 UTC 2010

> I've been using Linux for about 10 years, starting with SuSE 6.0 (which I
> _paid for_ from Borders!) and then using Gentoo, Ubuntu, Debian and
> CentOS depending on what I'm doing!
>
> Hopefully I'll make a meet soon,

Hello!

I tried Gentoo briefly, but went back to using Slackware; couldn't be
bothered to wait for stuff to compile and so on. At some point, due to
whatever job I was in at the time, I started using Debian, Ubuntu,
Redhat, CentOS etc - mostly due to work....

Now I'm 95% Debian/Ubuntu.

I don't know if I'll ever make a meeting, I supposedly run the
Redditch and Bromsgrove LUG, but everyone else seems more interested
in it than me.

David.
--
David Goodwin