[Worcs] Is there anybody out there?

Will Bickerstaff will.bickerstaff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 06:16:28 UTC 2012

On 10 November 2012 01:18, Leo McArdle <leo at mozilla.org.uk> wrote:

> Hello anybody who's listening!
>
> I've been subscribed to this list for a while now, but haven't seen any
> activity. However, I would love to see an active LUG in Worcestershire
> (after being encouraged by our neighbours in Herefordshire after
> attending one of their events).
>
> So, my question is: who else would like to see a LUG in Worcestershire,
> and will anybody object to my emailing the lug.org.uk admins to transfer
> the ownership of the LUG to me, so I can get the ball rolling again.
>
> Thanks,
> Leo

Go for it Leo, It would be great to see someone get this going,  I'd also
struggle to attend many meetings as I lost all available free time with the
arrival of my third child 18 months ago. (Be warned the same happened to
Frank the previous owner before me).

Good luck!
--
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code