[Wylug-discuss] Gentoo UK meet

HauntedUnix hauntedunix at linuxkungfu.org
Fri Jan 7 21:34:00 GMT 2005

Alright, I know myself and a couple of others here run Gentoo, so I
thought I'd advertise it!

The Gentoo UK 2005 Conference will take place on Saturday 12th March
2005 at the  University of Salford, Manchester, UK.  Following on from
last year's successful  Gentoo UK 2004, we're hoping to make this
+year's event bigger and better! This year's event will feature two
tracks; a speaking programme and a demonstration / help clinic, where
Gentoo developers will be on-hand to help answer your questions and
+solve your problems.

Further information at: http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/2005/

Regards,

Alex