[Wylug-discuss] Is Anyone Going To FLOSSIE?

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 15:11:14 BST 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 14:25, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Well is there?  Got a space in a car?
>
>   http://www.schoolforge.org.uk/flossie/conference200507.html
>
>   This Thursday and Friday
>
> I'm not absolutely certain to go, but I seriously thinking about it.
Yes, I'm going. You're welcome to a lift with the following provisos:

I'll be going early on Thursday because I've got to help set things up - more
help welcome :)

I'm probably staying over on Thursday night (however I can probably scrounge
you a bed!)

Friday, I won't be coming back until after tear down.

If anyone else wants a lift, give me a shout.
--
Phil Driscoll