[Wylug-discuss] York / WYLUG mailing lists

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Fri May 13 19:34:40 UTC 2022

Indeed, I have fond memories of WYLUG when it introduced me to Linux in 1999
and I saw a beautiful desktop for the first time in my life as well as heard a
talk about a new-fangled thing called GRUB.

I won my first raffle prize ever at WYLUG - a real TUX penguin - which still
adorns my desk.

I tried to get over to the WYLUG meetings when they were still in central
Leeds but then they dried up.

Best wishes to all

John