[Wylug-help] Lost network printing

Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu
Wed Jan 11 01:02:55 GMT 2006

On 10 Jan 06, Anne Wilson (cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk) wrote:
> /etc/cups/cupsd.conf - isn't that the server config file?  I know there
> is no problem there because it serves this and two other boxes and
> works fine.  It's just the debian laptop that is having problems.

Ah, thats me barking up the wrong tree then.

> Of course since I'm new to debian I could have screwed something up, but
> I can't see that anything I've done should have affected this.

I've just checked over my cups client.conf, and there's nothing set there at all
(so it uses cups broadcast to find servers, though ServerName could be set).

--
Stephen Patterson steve at patter.mine.nu http://patter.mine.nu/ GPG: E3E8E974
Jabber: patter on jabber.earth.li MSN: stephenpatterson893 at hotmail.com
GMail invites to anyone who wants one
"Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."