[WYLUG-help] "lost" hdd

Mike Goodman mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Sat Jan 28 17:16:51 GMT 2006

Thanks, John.

On Sat, 28 Jan, John Hodrien wrote:

> /dev/hda1     /mnt/hda1   blah-blah-blah
>
> if you want it to be mounted at /mnt/hda1.  Don't leave it like that,
> you
> could cause havoc on a reboot.

I've changed that bit to /mnt/hda1, but left the rest as it is. Should I
interpret blah-blah-blah as an instruction to change something in the
rest of the line to something else? ;-) Also, I can only assume it
should be mounted at /mnt/hda1. I don't know.

Is it safe to reboot now?

Mike
--
"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is better than nothing."