[Wylug-help] wireless lan assistance

charles bracewell c_bracewell at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 21:02:45 BST 2008

HI,
I recently installed Susu 10.3 on my laptop, dual booting with win xp.
As a complete novice i have to say that with one exception it has proved very impressive. However... my network connection is via a D-Link DWL-G-650+, and this seems to be a major problem. I have tried several avenues to resolve the driver problem, but not being very computer literate, and completely Linux illiterate, the advice may as well be written in chinese.
Can anybody please give me simple to follow advice to resolve this, or would your advice be to buy a different pcmcia card/usb that is more linux friendly?
Thankyou for your time, it is much appreciated.
Charles.