[Wylug-help] copying a website via ftp

Douglas G Mckendrick douglasg.mckendrick at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:03:56 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm struggling to copy my website via ftp.  I have ftp and ftp copy
aswell as mirror installed.
If I use ftpcopy, I get htdocs, logfiles and private directories
downloaded.  But if I enter the directories, I get lists of other
directories with the names of all the files from the ftp site.  But they
seem to be links which are broken, META-INF appears in every single one
as a directory, within a directory etc
Has anyone any ideas?
If I use mirror, it doesn't connect to the ftp site but states it can't
find the website in /usr/bin/mirroe.
If I use ftp, I can connect, download images etc individually, but files
like META-INF it can't find.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers