[Wylug-help] Sudo broken

Howard Close howard.close at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:16:25 UTC 2012

Thanks. Fixed it by mounting the drive via Live CD as per your suggestion.

As an aside the README in the sudoers.d directory advised me to read the
sudoer man page. Not sure I understood it all but it was informative and a
reminder of the depth of information available - which I often forget.

Howard