[YLUG] Talk volunteers

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Wed Oct 4 09:48:20 BST 2006

> > 17th October? Okay, I'll try to put something together. Is it
> > suposed to be one hour or two?
> One if we stick with the same plan as usual. In general we start at
> seven to give people a chance to get there, and finish at eight because
> that's when the ordinary porter cover for the physics building runs out.
I think sticking to one is a good idea. > 1 hr is a long time :-) (for
those of who aren't student anymore!!)

-Rob

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to
persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/